Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

BACK STAGE STORY!!

BACK STAGE STORY!!

Sometimes, I never know!!!

About all I have to go through!!

And not even I have been through!

I just take things just the way they happen by, they leave their marks and then they fade away.. I do forget those sparkles,smiles,feelings and even the lesson.. I did not think if I can be the one who is doing this process work on her…

I heard as I grow, time heals and people change.. yes it happens so!

It happened to me,, and same was what I made it happened..

Yesterday imet someone a random person sitting nearby..

Words got exchanged and we felt bit easy to talk about any stuff we wanted and we did so!

As we go through it.. we felt yes it was like I cannot really judge her.. what all she said was truth n lie in what percentages!!

What all I told her was as pure as I wanted it to be rather than that much it should be! I give myself a chance that night, I played to be a person needs to stand well-being in a group.(that’s 1 actually wants) what will I tell about myself to a random stranger for whom I am a just a person.. its me who will present myself.. ofcorse there will be a judgement coming from the other side and can sense it J I will keep on saying and exchanging words and finally we leave with a smile (not so sure)

I found joy in talking about mistakes and experiences and about making things happen good as much as they can be… though I will be surprized about if the meaning will be taken 180 degree opposite to it!

My excuses can be lame!

My words can be a blame!

Truth an d honesty, I feel are;

Things that can bring me FAME!!


Being honest can win u a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment